Monday, August 18, 2008

Nothing of Any Importance.

Kelly got eliminated from project runway. This makes me sad.

I have re-discovered my love of Dr. Mario and I RULE at it.

I heart conversations with Maddie.

Lora is the best Grandma Georgina ever.

I got to see my brother Joe tonight.

School is kicking my ass.

Friendships seem to be fading.

Need to fly away to Boston and see family out there.

Helping my mom clean out her garage is HARD.

Kitty Litter sucks up spilled oil.

Traffic on the west side BLOWS.

The neat paper store up on Highland had no owl paper. Must steal Aimee's.

Wishing I still enjoyed stealing stuff from my big sister.

Should be working.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

I got sad for you when Kelly was eliminated. :-(

I love lists!

Lora was indeed a rocking Grandma Georgina.

rockandcookies said...

I'm glad you came to the play.

You can have some owl paper, we'll call it a trade for mom's egg thingy. Did you look at Heartland Paper by Joanne's for it? They might have it there.

I miss you.

Lori said...

Aimee is correct. Heartland does have it. I was there about 2 weeks ago and there WAS a whole bunch. I bought most of it, but I did leave a few pages.