Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No Place Like Home

I'm back from my quick trip out to Massachusetts. It was definitely nice to go out there and spend time with people I always miss but at the same time it's very nice to be home. This time, probably more than any other time I've gone out there I was really homesick.. maybe not homesick but I missed the routine of my life.




Jill's son Jordan is totally adorable. He is full of life and personality and I had a good time playing with him. Jill should be very proud of herself.. she seems to be in a really good place in her life and is an awesome mama! She asked me to take some photo's of him for halloween so she got him all dressed up in little devil outfit.. so cute!




Speaking of cute.. I finally got to meet my newest (well, only) nephew Cole! He was born on my brother Jonathans birthday in February this year and has gotten so big! On sunday I went over to Christy and Billy's house to watch the Pat's game (ouchhhh....) and got to hang out with Alana a lot. She is so cute and talks A LOT! The way she would say "Auntie Sue!" over and over again made me happy. Im glad that even though we live on opposite ends of the country that she knows who I am and seemed really happy to see me... I brought her two crocheted octopus that I made and she loved them. (focus on the cute little girl and not oily-no makeup person on the right!)
I think I would have felt a lot more sad leaving but I know I get to see them all next month when they fly out for Wendy's wedding. I hope while they are here that the rest of my family gets to know them and can create some sort of bond with them because they are really awesome little kids.. with awesome parents too.

2 comments:

drop dead chris said...

I know you had a good time on your trip, but im going to be selfish and say im happier when you are here with me :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I really wish I could go out there some time. Maybe I will have to look into some east coast graduate school options. Love ya.