Monday, October 20, 2008

Just some stuff..


Yesterday was my little brother James' birthday, I can't believe he is really all grown up, 18 years old. I remember turning 18 and who I thought I was at the time and what I thought I believed and it's interesting to think that James is now that age, in my head he is still that cute little boy in his blue jammies holding Tiggy outside our house in Rexburg, Idaho. I think maybe thats one of the reasons its hard to see him as a "person", I see him and who he is and it just dosn't connect right in my brain.. he is still 5, not 18. We had a nice little get together at my house for him and it was nice to have everyone together.




Lora and I went down to my garden to finally pick the pumpkins I grew and I have to say, I'm pretty proud of them! First garden ever, and I managed to get some good looking pumpkins! I let Lora choose whatever one she wanted and she picked the worst one. I wasn't surprised at all.. I would expect nothing else from that little girl! Little girl.. I don't know how much longer I even get to call her that, yesterday she looked more grown up than ever.. even in her "Clarissa Explains it All" inspired outfit!


Yesterday got me extremely excited for the next week or two. My brother Billy and his family are flying out and my sister Wendy is getting married on Halloween. It will be nice to have everyone all together since it rarely ever happens. <3

3 comments:

Sawcutting Shogun said...

Nice Pumpkins!

rockandcookies said...

That little girl dresses herself funny, and I love it! I had no idea what she'd packed to wear. Best part? She had a primary program that day and that's what she wore and she even had a part. Rad.

Family fun-ness at your house is awesome, I can't wait for Bill and Christy and the kids to get here!

Anonymous said...

I love pumpkins