Thursday, November 15, 2007

Curly haired smiley faces

Last night I did something I really thought I would never succumb to doing. I bought a big white sheet of poster board and using a big black sharpie I graphed out a calender. My mom used to make these every month, and mine is pretty much identical minus the curly haired smiley faces. I have a lot to do before I leave on vacation and I figured it might help me stay organized.

If I start leaving curly haired smiley face notes in the dishwasher stating their clean/not clean status, or post it notes stuck to my dashboard just shoot me.

4 comments:

Ascore said...

Sounds like a good idea.

Sarah Bellum said...

I've turned into my mother. It used to absolutely drive me insane when my mother left post-it notes on the front door. Now I do it.

Accept it. I have. Sorta.

rockandcookies said...

The thing about those smiley faces was that they were, to me, somehow proof that Mom was one of "Those Moms" and that she loved me and was creative and caring. One of my favorite things about back-to-school when I was in elementary school was when she would take a black marks-a-lot and write my name and draw the curly-haired smiley face on all of my new notebooks.

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 250 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?