Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lil' Bit













If I could have a cat where I live, and if I were a good pet parent I would want Lil' Bit! The cat has two faces - amazing! According to dlisted His owner said, "The amazing thing to watch is that one of Lil'Bit's faces can be asleep while the other one is awake. I have also seen him sneeze out of one side and not the other and blink on one side of his face but not the other."
I need lil' bit badly
.
















If I can't have Lil' bit, maybe I can have a sugar glider instead. They are the most perfect animal ever. Like a cross between a little hamster and a bat! They even kind of fly like a bat. Plus, they have big eyes and I enjoy things with big eyes.

2 comments:

Sarah Bellum said...

Now your comment makes sense. I was going crazy thinking how could Sue have a cat I didn't know about. I'm pretty sure my allergies would have noticed, unless drinking Clemson style cures allergies.

Anyway, GROSS!!!

Maddie said...

I would like a b/f that doesn't talk. That'd be perfect.