Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Camping!



Over the weekend a bunch of us went camping up Mt Timpanogos. It was super fun except for it being like 15 degrees at night. I wasn't aware that it would be so cold up there so I was definitely not prepared! I should have stolen one of the dogs to sleep in my sleeping bag with me to keep me warm. The second night I was so cold that I decided to just get up at about 5am and start a fire just to sit next to it!

Both of the dogs were surprizingly well behaved! Dopest just sat in one of the chairs close to the fire for hours but everytime any of the boys would take off on the dirt bikes they would go chase after them. Silly dogs..! You can see pictures from my cold camping adventures on my flickr.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Wah! I wanna go next time!!

Suzanne said...

you ARE going next time silly!