Friday, June 20, 2008

The evolution of making a creepy cute bag.

I'm participating in a few craft swaps right now on craftster (no more Archuleta to consume my time every week.. so I've gone back to crafting!) and one that I'm doing is the "Cute + Doomy" swap. Last night I decided to work on a bag.. it wasn't really planned out I just added stuff as I went but i really like how it turned out.

Here is the process.. in pictures!

I finished it and I still felt like something was missing so I added the pink Ric Rak and it really pulled it all together.. and besides.. EVERYTHING is better with some Ric Rak!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, that is ADORABLE.

rockandcookies said...

h o l y s h i t

I wish I had a sister who would make somethinng like that for me to help me bust out of my "Oh... I'm a Suburban Mom now and even though I love it and it's something I secretly always wished for it's hard to think that the punk rock days are all.effing.gone" rut.